Accutrend ® Plus blood sugar monitor
- Ready-for use anywhere: Small, mobile, hand-held monitor
- Immediate results: Immediate treatment recommendation possible
- Increased compliance: Increased patient compliance due to rapid clarification of measurements
- Convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose and lactate from capillary blood using well-proven test strip technology
- Automatic performance and monitor self-testing - code strips with positive strip identification and parameter recognition
- Test strips may be stored at room temperature
- Storage of up to 100 measurements per parameter with date, time and additional information
- High precision and accuracy over the entire measuring range for all parameters
- Large display.
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V (no data loss when replacing batteries)
Supplied with batteries.
Measurement of cardiovascular risk factors
The Accutrend Plus system is a flexible, portable device for patient-side measurement of the three important cardiometabolic parameters, cholesterol, triglyceride and glucose, as well as lactate. The Accutrend Plus system helps with the early detection of cardiometabolic risks and with the follow-up of a lipid or blood sugar reducing treatment – in a physician’s office as well as for self-measurement.
|Measurement range |
|Test ||mg/dl ||mmol/l ||Measuring time |
|Cholesterol ||150- 300 ||3.88- 7.76 ||180 sec |
|Triglyceride ||70- 600 ||0.8- 6.86 ||174 sec |
|Glucose ||20- 600 ||1.1- 33.3 ||12 sec |
|Lactate || || |
0.8- 21.7 (blood)
0.7- 26 (plasma)
|60 sec |
|60 sec |