€1,290.00(€1,560.90 Inc VAT)
Defibtech Lifeline semi-automatic AED
With only two over-sized buttons on this defibrillator, this unit is simple, clear and straightforward to use. A large green button turns the unit on and if necessary, the other large red button is used to shock the patient.
The Lifeline AED is simple and intuitive, clear, calm voice instructions guide the user through the rescue process clearly and concisely, stating each instruction, step by step. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions
The design of this AED is lightweight and fully integrated design with a large carry handle rubberised surfaces to ensure good grip and durability in an emergency. The brightly illuminated status indicator continuously shows unit readiness, alerting you immediately to any problems identified during it’s ongoing self-checking system.
It’s award-Winning Ergonomic, compact, portable and lightweight design is completed by the high IP54 rating, as well as it’s durability, this unit has been manufactured to withstand contamination from dust and water and has been tested to military standards for shock and vibration using jet aircraft and helicopter testing methods.
- IP54 Rating
- Carry Handle for easy transportation
- Rubber protection making the unit more durable
- Self-contained unit therefore no need for a separate carry case
- Clear bright status Indicator
- Over-sized buttons for ease of use
- Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
- Clear visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process
- 7 Year Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- 8 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
Dimensions: 220 x 300 x 70mm (W x L x D)
Weight : Approx 1.9kg
Delivery & Returns
Delivery charge is on small items is €10.00 excluding Vat. Please contact IAC ltd for delivery chargeson large items like furniture and fridges